Thursday, July 30, 2009

Who is Krystel?


Hi I'm Krystel.

I'm 27 years old a mom of 2 and married to the love of my life for the past 6 years.

I'm definitley not new to blogging or the internet world. I am the proud owner of another blog that documents another part of my life which I would like to keep seperately from this one .

That other part of my life which I live daily is what was the deciding factor in creating "The Krystel Diaries". I have come to realize not many people understand or care to understand the other part of my life and frankly I blog about that other aspect so much I wanted to expand on another side of me for once.

Don't worry realistically speaking their is no possible way for me to keep the other little piece of my life hidden, I am sure I will slip up soon. If your that curious to know just check your followers list on your blogs and you will see.

Anyhow "The Krystel Diaries" will share my love for travel, Disney World, late 80's and 90's tv suburban neighborhoods, foods, roadtrips and whatever other crazy but exciting thoughts pop into my head.

Let me put the disclaimer out there I follow alot of other blogs and I admire the authors, and writers and their awesome styles of writing. With that said what makes me different is I am an awesome speller (damn is speller a word lol) but I hate punctuation and grammar. I did well in all my english classes but I am lazy when it comes to the technical side of writing. I honestly just like to get what I have to say out. I hope that you get a laugh a giggle or at least have a "this chick is crazy"moment out of my post but just ignore any grammatical errors.

Smooches
Krystel

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! You will be amazed of all the great people you will come in contact with. Enjoy your journey and I am following you now! Sheliza :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sheliza, I appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete