Sunday, August 9, 2009

10 Reasons Why I Hate Living In Hawaii.....

Ok so for the time being here where stuck in this heckhole.

Ok maybe it's not that bad I am probably being dramatic but it does suck here.

Here is my Sunday Vent List:

1. Their are no Super Walmarts. ( WTH I've lived in the South since 2002 I need a SW.

2. Their is no Applebee's. (Ok I am not there biggest fan but it would be nice to see it.)

3. There are no buffets. ( This means (for all my southern folks) no Ryan's , Golden Corral, or Crack Barrels.

4. They just got a Target. (How in the world are you just getting a Target)

5. Victoria Secret is soon to open. (Why in the world are they just getting a VS ?)

6. My ears pop no matter where we go.

7. The island of Oahu (that's where I live) is very small. I swear we have drove around it a million times already.

8. Waikiki is overrated.

9. Hawaii is overrated.

10. This isn't a reason but a fact I will never come back here after I move from here

4 comments:

  1. Wow. I always thought Hawaii was the place to live. I would love to visit sometime though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It usually is that way. Just like Miami, South beach...I grew up in Miami and believe me, it's not all you see on TV. There are ghettos and crackheads right around the corner. Very overrated too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, i lived in hawaii for 5 years and OMG it sucks sooooo bad. The people are so superficial and unprofessional. Most immature and insecure men, live there. I moved to NYC and like it better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know you, but I also hate Hawaii. I moved back a year ago from San Francisco for family reasons. Everyone here is trapped in some weird time bubble. They chock it up to preserving the "local values." Most of the people here are either walking cliches or pop-culture sponges. Yes, Hawaii is beautiful, but it gets old after a while.

    ReplyDelete