Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ok So I Cried....

Ok Ok I admit I cried.

At what? My baby boy ( he is 4 ) went to his first day of school today.

So your probably saying well most moms cry when there little ones go off to school right?

Well in my case when I first met my hubby he was a full time single dad and I remember going to the school with him on his daughter's first day and seeing parent's crying and I remember saying "Oh they are being so dramatic , why are they crying"?

I now know they weren't being dramatic at all . It is extremely hard to let your little baby( yes because even though he is 4 he is still my little baby) be left in the hands of someone else all day , to fend for themselves in this cold harsh cruel world. Ok maybe I'm being dramatic now *lol* but you get the gist.
Not to mention (no pun intended) his teacher seems like Japanese is more her 1st language then English . In my mind I want to ask how do you plan on teaching my baby English if you can't speak it.
Then again that can be me overreacting because we do live in Hawaii, but oh well.

We shall see how this school thing pans out.

Until then

Krystel Carrington Signing Off
P.S. Ok that's not my real name well Krystel is but I was named after Krystle Carrington on Dynasty , I just wanted to see what it felt like to use the full name
smiley Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

  1. I cried my eyes when both my daughters first went to school and I know I will do the same when my son is old enough to start. It's normal to me :) So how was the first day for him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand. His 1st day actually went really well and he loveees school. I guess it's harder for the parents then it is the kids lol.

    ReplyDelete