Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Week In Review.....

So I haven't posted in a few days ......I know bad bad me definitley not the greatest start to a new blog but wait I have a reason. You see I have another blog with a good amount of followers and subscribers and I admit I tend to pay it more attention .

Anyhow my week has been pretty good I am still getting used to having 6 hours of total freedom to myself while both my kiddos are at school. Whoooohoooooo I am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

LOL is that bad of me to be that excited?

Anyhow as I mentioned my son started Kindergarten and what the heck do ya know , his teacher quit Sunday evening. He has a new teacher and she is awesome the problem is her husband has the same kind of occupation my hubby does and it causes us to move alot and well she will be moving .
She doesn't want to leave her little students in the middle of the year.

What I love about her is I get great vibes from her , you can tell teaching is truly her passion and she just has a way with kids. Gosh I wish she could stay :(

In other news life is getting ready to be different for year as my husband prepares to go away with his job, so back to being a loner for a while BLAHHHH!

Well I guess i'll continue my Zumba classes and Pillates and at least I can eat alittle differently since I will only have to cook for me and the kids.

Yeah being alone again this sucks........................

No comments:

Post a Comment